Risk Quantification and Data Handling Expert
ProCredit Bank Bulgaria is a development-oriented bank which operates according to the principles of environmental and social responsibility. It is part of the international ProCredit group, which is based in Frankfurt Germany and operates in Eastern Europe, as well as in Germany and South America. All ProCredit banks strive to be the house bank for small and medium-sized enterprises, and for depositors who identify with our business model.
ProCredit Bank is currently seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Risk Quantification and Data Handling Expert.
As a Risk Quantification and Data Handling Expert, you will:
- Actively support the further development and/or validation of internal models for quantifying credit risk and input parameters;
- Autonomously manage data sets required for input parameters;
- Assist in various analyses in the area of credit risk controlling;
- Autonomously manage projects related to credit risk quantification, including data infrastructure and quality;
- Actively support the credit risk management team in the continuous development and optimisation of credit risk controlling processes;
- Report regularly to the Management board.
More information and how to apply here.