bakdata is a software company based in Berlin that deals with data processing. We are constantly expanding our team of professionals and already have Bulgarian colleagues. We now further extend our team with talented engineers from Bulgaria.
We focus on working with stream data and creating live data products for global clients. We use classic technologies as well as the latest technological trends, or open-source software.
We are a young team that takes decisions efficiently and quickly thanks to open communication between our colleagues. We work both remotely and regularly in our office in Berlin. We love open source and sharing our knowledge. We use technologies like Apache Kafka, Kubernetes and cloud technologies like Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud and Microsoft Azure.
We are looking for people with ideas. Great engineers who want to take part in the future of stream data.
Requirements for the position
- Strong programming experience in Java or Python
- Familiarity with Test Driven Development, Code Reviews, etc.
- Experience with Continuous Integration & Delivery
- Experience with Apache Kafka, Kubernetes, or cloud technologies is a plus
- Solid English language skills are a must
What we offer
- Strong and motivated team where decisions are taken directly
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working schedule
- Team- and education events
- Contributions to open source and talks at international conferences