Generali Bulgaria is one of the leaders in offering non-banking financial services in Bulgaria, via its subsidiary companies: Generali Insurance AD – non-life and health insurance company and Generali Life Insurance AD - life insurance company.
Our mission is to be the first choice by delivering relevant and accessible insurance solutions.
We are looking to hire: Actuary Based in Sofia.
- Calculation of reported and projected technical result of insurance products;
- Benchmarking of insurance products;
- Analysis of the development of the portfolio, acquisition and administrative expenses of the company.
- Reviewing, summarizing and analyzing of information by insurance products concerning premium income, earned premium, development of claims, claims ratio, ceded premiums, received claims from reinsurers, etc.;
- Collecting information and analysis of insurance risks;
- Improvement and development of new insurance products;
- Presentation of insurance products;
- Making profitability analyses, portfolio prognoses and other analyses;
- Calculation of technical provisions by insurance products.
The ideal candidate will have:
- University degree in Mathematics, Actuarial science or Informatics (with Economic background);
- 1 or 2 years of professional experience on Actuarial position in the field of non-life insurance or statistical analysis of insurance information;
- Fluent English, both written and spoken;
- Excellent computer skills – in-depth knowledge in MS Excel and MS Access;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- Opportunity to become a member of a leading European insurance group;
- Dynamic working environment;
- Professional development.
If you are interested in this position, you can apply by sending us your recent CV on firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 09th January 2015.
All applications will be considered in strict confidentiality.
We will contact only short-listed candidates.