Endava is a public technology company, with over 21 years of experience of working with some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies. Through the Digital Evolution, Agile Transformation and Automation solutions, Endava helps its clients be more engaging, responsive, and efficient by supporting them from ideation to production. Along with investing in long-term customer relationships, Endava recognized the importance of
providing rewarding and challenging careers for people and, by doing so, has established itself as the employer of choice in certain regions. We have been growing in Sofia for a while now, as of recently we are also expanding in Plovdiv, Varna, and Ruse. Come join us!
Start date: 04.04.2022
Location: Online via Microsoft Teams
Duration of the program: 10 weeks
Application period: 01.02.2022 - 07.03.2022
Online testing period: 01.02.2022 - 07.03.2022
Theoretical part: 04.04.2022 – 18.04.2022. Two weeks of extensive theoretical and practical training
aiming to prepare the candidates for future practical exercises.
All applicants will have to take an entry test and make it through the full length of the program to get a
chance to join the team.
Are you passionate about Software Development? School of Front End might be just for you.
School of Front End is 10 weeks long, intensive, and fully online training program, developed by Endava
IT experts. It aims to support the knowledge growth of the Bulgarian IT community.
Clean Code, TypeScript, Angular, Web Design Patterns, Scrum.
All applicants who successfully complete the tests and interviews will be enrolled in the Program and
will get a chance to learn, while they are also getting paid for their time. Upon successful completion of
the entire program, they will also get the chance to join the Endava team in Bulgaria on a full-time basis.
Phase 1 - two weeks of lectures (1.5 to 2 hours long), each one followed by a 2 to 3 hours live coding
workshop and homework that the participants need to complete in a timely manner.
Phase 2 – month and a half, where the participants will be divided into several Scrum teams and work
on an internal project in a real working environment. Mentors will be assigned to every team and will
support with all technical and process related matters.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS CONSISTS OF 3 STAGES:
1. Apply on our website.
2. Complete the online entry tests between 01.02.2022 to 07.03.2022 (After receiving the email
with the test you have 7 days to complete it)
3. All short-listed candidates will be invited for a short discussion over MS Teams in the period–
07.02.2022 – 11.03.2022
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
WHAT WILL YOU NEED TO GET STARTED:
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Passionate about software design, development, and testing
- To be proactive and a fast learner
- Involved in extracurricular activities: personal projects, member of research
- Labs/Academies, training, certifications.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Logical and analytical way of thinking
- Advanced knowledge of English – written and spoken.
- Participate in trainings
- Solve homework tasks
- Ask questions
- Free mentorship program, taught by experienced IT professionals, being delivered in digital format and straight to your point of location. You learn, while you get paid foryour time.
- Intensive technical training sessions on subjects such as Agile and Scrum. We will dive into topics such as Git, Java Fundamentals, SQL, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Restful Web
- Services, Spring Security, Unit and Integration Testing Frameworks, Docker.
- Practical knowledge gained by working in a safe, real project environment.
- Possibility of full-time employment, after successful completion of the program.