Sofia, Ref №: ITA0222G
KPMG is inviting analytical and forward-thinking graduates to join our growing Audit & Assurance team and get on an accelerated career path. If you want your first professional steps to be in an open and friendly team, to receive various trainings, and get the unique opportunity to work with some of the largest companies in Bulgaria, then this opportunity might be for you!
In your first year in this role, you will participate in audit engagements for large international and local clients and will build strong professional knowledge through:
- Gaining a wide range of industry-specific and information systems knowledge
- Practice in transforming and preparing for analyses large volumes of financial data for some of the biggest companies in Bulgaria
- Working with data-driven technologies, such as business intelligence and automation tools (including Microsoft Power Platform, Power BI, Microsoft SQL server databases)
- Developing strong relationships with the audit teams and audit clients
To be up to the challenge you should preferably have:
- University degree (or in progress)
- Strong interest in analyzing and organizing data, a ‘thing’ for numbers
- Self-motivation and desire to learn and develop
- Working level of written and verbal communication skills in English
- Interest in building a career in the field of financial or Information Systems audit
If you are interested, please apply here.
KPMG has committed to achieve net-zero carbon emissions by 2030 as per Our Impact Plan. We have also committed to advocate for equal opportunity, protecting the physical and mental health of our people, supporting education and lifelong learning in our communities. We act lawfully, ethically and in the public interest.
Your application package will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Some of the information that you provide upon submission of your application is personal data and is covered by the special protection regime under the General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679). KPMG may process your personal data for the purpose of search and selection of suitable candidates for the position as set out above. Your personal data will be stored during the recruitment campaign and afterwards upon your explicit consent or as required by the applicable law. Additional information about the personal data we process in recruitment campaigns, legal reasons and purposes for processing, your rights and other useful information can be found in our Privacy Statement for job applicants. Please read it carefully before submitting your application.
© 2022 KPMG Audit OOD, a Bulgarian limited liability company and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.