Quickbase provides a no-code operational agility platform that enables organizations to improve operations through real time insights and automation across complex processes and disparate systems. Our goal is to help companies achieve operational agility – to be more responsive to customers, more engaging to employees and as adaptable as possible to what’s next. Quickbase helps nearly 6,000 customers, including over 80 percent of the Fortune 50.
About the role
At Quickbase, we believe that exceptional employees are immense part our and our customers’ success. We are looking for curious people that will help us on our mission. We are building a market-leading application development platform that unites business and IT teams by enabling problem solvers of any technical background to work together to safely, securely and sustainably create an ecosystem of applications.
You at Quickbase
The Quickbase team is looking for a highly motivated and talented Software Engineering student to contribute to the next generation of growth for one of the industry’s most successful SaaS businesses. Come help us build the next platform for Quickbase growth using the latest in modern software best practices. You will work with our experienced engineers to create, test and deploy scalable services powering responsive interfaces.
If you are:
- Working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent.
- Have a strong curiosity for discovery, and eagerness to learn
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. We work with teams in few time zones, and we would need you to feel comfortable working in English.
We would be happy to see some:
- Previous software engineering experience through hackathons, coding challenges, internships
- Experience with a front-end framework a plus (React, Redux, Angular, etc)
- Familiarity with modern web app development (REST, Continuous Integration and cloud-based architectures)
- You will develop some great problem solving skills.
If you are interested, please apply here