NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and
trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods
manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and
insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to
innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help
clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population.
We are looking for passionate people to join our Operation team in Sofia as DATA PROCESSING
As a Data Processing Specialist, you will be accountable for the delivery of Nielsen databases and reports to our clients. Your work will be the key to ensure the high quality and accuracy of every delivery.
- Producing client databases based on production cycle times, ensuring timely and accurate delivery
- Creating and maintaining files structures, according to clients instructions
- Executing special projects as per business priorities
- Ensuring that our system upgrades and changes are implemented and used
- Working within a multicultural environment and understanding the full cycle of our data production
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1 year of any job experience or completed internships.
- Very good English knowledge (B2), both verbal and written.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Willingness to work in a large, international team, be a team player.
- Analytical mindset.
- Proficiency in PC and MS Office standard tools (e.g. Excel, Word, Access, Outlook), be a quick learner of new software.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org