Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola Europacific Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you.
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP), the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler, currently operating across 29 countries, is looking for its 2023 cohort of interns to join our teams located in Sofia and Varna, Bulgaria.
The Service Lines who will have interns are divided by:
1/ Shared Service Center with below service lines:
- Customer-to-Cash - responsible for the services we provide and the relationship we have with our customers from their creation in our system, through order receiving, to final invoice payment, as well as managing the customer additional marketing discounts;
- Source-to-Pay - responsible for the services we provide to our vendors from their creation in our system, through invoice receiving, to final invoice payment. Further supporting CCEP employees with Travel & Expense and credit cards transactions;
- New Product Introduction - supporting the launch of new products through data management activities, work with Planning & Logistics teams to determine budgets, do cost forecasting, bill all CCEP materials in our system and provide initial COGS draft;
- Service Management - managing the services the SSC provides to the Business units from transition, through maintenance of good relationship with our main stakeholders and improving the daily processes, with the help of the Operational Excellence and Robotics teams.
2/ Accounting, Procurement, Tax and Treasury:
- Record-to-Report - managing the company accounts, including BU & group close on IFRS, fixed asset and intercompany accounting. Further supporting the GL accounts reconciliations and processing Journal Entries;
- Procurement - provides service across all Procurement categories. Supporting projects that will deliver the framework, tools and processes enabling the monitoring the overall performance of the Procurement organization.
- Tax - providing certain Tax activities for different CCEP Tax departments across the wider Tax organization.
- Treasury - supporting all treasury related activity of CCEP including cash pooling balances, internal and external interest as well as bank fees.
More information and how to apply here.