Resonator co-innovation hub is a multipurpose facility and one-of-a-kind Research & Development Center, maximizing innovation output by mixing rapid prototyping capabilities with applied learning.
If you love engineering, experimentation, and prototyping you will feel at home at Resonator. It is a modern-day playground with state-of-the-art technologies, devices, and prototyping gear for all types of product engineers. Whether you are keen on STEM technologies, Sound Engineering, or 3D modeling, this is the place where you can find the right type of gadgets to build your product from an idea to a testable solution.
Resonator offers a wide range of opportunities for students in different fields and disciplines.
We provide an environment for experimentation and applied learning to a limited number of ambitious people. Еxample projects and disciplines can be found below, but the opportunities are not limited to this list.
What’s in for you?
- Become part of our innovation ecosystem
- Learn directly from experts
- Work on exciting projects you can use for your study
- Use the Resonator facility and labs for your hobby projects
- Get access to paid project work
Make sure you apply here. if you are eager to learn by doing and want to become part of a growing community of makers and innovators.
Looking forward to seeing you around!
Expertise & Disciplines
- Design electronic schematic and printed circuit board
- Assembling electronic device
- Troubleshooting electronic device issues
- Design device case and front panel
- Use of RaspberryPi / Arduino
- Design 3D Models
- 3D Printing
- 3D Scanning
- CNC Router/Drilling/Cutting
Extended reality (VR/MR/AR)
- Metahuman Modeling
- VR in Gaming – Unreal/Unity
- Motion tracking techniques in VR
- Drone flight simulation
- Mixing and Recording
- Sound Design
- DIY Audio Schematics (FX, Synth…)
ROBOTICS & STEM
- Programming robots
IT / CLOUD & SERVER INFRASTRUCTURE
- It Architecture And Equipment Sizing
- Setup and use of Cloud Services (AWS)
- Linux servers for local IT infrastructure
- DevOps Practices & Kubernetes
- Web Development
- Mobile Apps Development
- Product Testing & Quality Assurance
- Computer vision
Projects ideas for internships
- Iceland model wind turbine
- DIY CNC Plotter
- Guitar FX - Nu fuzz
- PowerMac G5 to Xeon
- R2D2 robot clone
- Tesla turbine
- Sterling with a solar add-on
- Remote touch control with solenoids
- Euro rack-powered case
- Training robot with flag
- Home coffee roaster
- Smart electrical switch with an app for Android/iOS
- 3D scanner drone
- 3D hologram pyramid
- Passive stand for MacBook for better cooling
- Auto-Rotating table shelves, with integrated camera internal view
Reach out at
* Only eligible applicants shall be contacted.