At bakdata, our services center around stream data processing and cover connected data systems from traditional commercial databases of established providers to state-of-the-art open-source software and in-house developments. We bundle highly-demanded expert knowledge with our core competence in the field of Data Engineering.
With our main office in Berlin, Germany, we have now started building a team of talented Software/Data Engineers in the EU. We extend or team with colleagues working from all over Europe. Bulgaria is the first country we are looking forward to meeting developers.
You will work in an independent team and develop software for data streams based on, e.g., Apache Kafka, Kubernetes and cloud technologies such as Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure.
- Strong programming experience in Java or Python
- Familiarity with Test Driven Development, Code Reviews, etc.
- Experience with Continuous Integration & Delivery
- Experience with Apache Kafka, Kubernetes, or cloud technologies is a plus
- Solid English language skills is a must
What we offer
- Strong and motivated team where decisions are taken directly
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working schedule
- eam- and education events
- Contributions to open source and talks at international conferences
If you are interested in working with us, then we look forward to meeting you. Please send your resume (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find out more about the company at https://bakdata.com/