Paysafe Limited (“Paysafe”) (NYSE:PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of US $92 billion in 2020, and approximately 3,400 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
Paysafe offers an opportunity to people willing to start a career in Cloud Ops. Join us and follow a 6-months long program designed to follow a combination of courses and hands-on practical tasks to get you to know and follow Cloud Ops tools and principles of operation. The Internship Program starts on May 3rd.
- Follow a technical Cloud Ops development plan designed by the company – reading materials, exercises, and hands-on practical tasks
- Work with intern peers to help find solutions to technical tasks assigned as part of the internship course
- Follow a mentor during parts of the course of the internship program
- Participate in design and implementation meetings with the rest of the team members
- Support development teams and help troubleshoot their continuous integration and delivery pipelines
- Take active part in analyzing and solving infrastructure or application issues
- Adhere to Cloud Ops principals, deliver tasks on-time, analyze feedback, seek improvement
- Use version control system to collaborate and track changes of assigned tasks
- Develop automation to cover parts of logic of a bigger project (using Terraform, Ansible or Bash scripting)
- Develop and maintain development and team environments, deployment scripts and end-to-end pipelines to cover both application and infrastructure use-cases
- Take part in all aspects of the system and application monitoring (deployment and runtime logs, application performance)
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains
Повече информация ТУК.