Our mission is to enable everyone to build wealth.
We reinvent how trading and investing work by creating exceptional products people love. Fostering a culture of excellence and high velocity is the key to our success. Over the past few years, our client base has grown 20 times to over 1.5 million, and client assets surpassed €3 billion. We offer a unique opportunity to fast-track your knowledge and career by enrolling in our software development boot camp. Not your typical IT academy. The course is intensive and requires total commitment. Those we have accepted will be hired at a full-time position and receive a salary while learning. We won’t waste your time showing you “Hello World” examples. The goal is to deepen your understanding of important engineering concepts, teach you advanced technologies and workflows and extend your practical experience. The bootcamp program lasts four months, and should you complete it successfully, you will have the opportunity to join the Trading 212 team and work on our core product. As part of the training, we will provide you with a copy of our live environment/product, and you’ll be challenged to tinker with it by solving real-world problems. This will help you develop technical and soft skills that would quickly make you an invaluable asset to our IT organisation.
What we assume you already have:
- Drive to learn
- Basic understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Analytical thinking
Nice to have:
- Ongoing or complete CS education
- Previous experience with IT engineering
What we offer:
- Lectures led by great professionals on a carefully paved educational track
- A lot of hands-on practical exercises
- Invaluable contact with our top software engineers who will help you advance your technical knowledge as well as finance/investing domain knowledge
The Bootcamp will cover:
- Networking Fundamentals
- OOP, Java language specifics, Spring and other commonly used frameworks
- Operating at scale
- Distributed Systems
- Logging, Monitoring, Alerting and general Housekeeping
- Understanding frontend tech at a rudimentary level
- CI/CD and general DevOps principles.
Are you ready to accelerate your career with us? We'd love to hear from you! Please send us your resume in English to email@example.com.
All personal data of applicants is protected by the law and will be treated with strict confidentiality