Carista is a fast-growing Bulgarian company that loves cars. For the past couple of years, more than half a million drivers worldwide have diagnosed and coded their Audi, BMW or Lexus with our mobile app. If you are into cars and mobile apps, then we have the right job for you.
We are looking for a person responsible for designing and defining the communication between the app and cars.
- Reverse engineering inter-module communication protocols in modern cars
- Researching and defining cool car features
- Coding of same cool car features in our apps' C++ library
- Communicating with beta-test customers to get app features tested
- Managing car test data, building presumptions from large data sets, and finding ways of validating them
- Experience with low-level programming
- Experience with OOP programming with C++
- Experience with UNIX-based operating systems, BASH, and git
- Good analytical skills and desire to learn exciting new technologies
- Fluent command of English (both spoken and written)
- Experience with “coding” of vehicle features is a PLUS
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Additional Health insurance + dental care
- 25 days paid vacation
- Multisport card
- 1 day off for your birthday
- Happy hours
- Awesome team
- Fun and friendly working environment, freedom to do things the way you’d like to
- A challenging job requiring and honing a variety of skills and competencies
- A solid global user base, built around a product with enormous potential
- The chance to influence - we’re an open-minded company, we’re always willing to listen to creative ideas for improving any or all aspects of the product
So, if you’re...
- ...a thoughtful individual, who gets the job done and values quality in what you do...
- ...a creative and tenacious problem solver that loves the high of reaching the “Eureka” moment...
- ...looking to build a career in a fast-growing, highly competitive sector...
....we’ll love to have a look at your CV!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be processed in confidentiality.
E-mail for applications: email@example.com