Start: January / February 2023
Selection process: November 2022 – December 2022
How to apply? Please send your CV to email@example.com until 24.11.2022
Employment relationship: Full-time contract, unlimited.
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria. Remote working is possible in principle
Language: English, German is a plus
At DIGITALL we don’t just deliver technology – we deliver the future! We are explorers, knowledge-hunters, tech geeks, problem solvers and game changers who want to inspire and be inspired. Our DIGITALL people are always one step forward: working with top-notch technologies, creating innovations ahead of the market trends, sharing the passion for discovering better ways.
As a human-centric organization, our teams are built on mutual respect and open communication, allowing everyone to be authentic, express ideas and unleash their potential. We are proud of our DIGITALL bright minds and never stop developing their skills to keep pushing boundaries together and do what we love.
DIGITALL operates on a global scale with over 1,500 employees across 28 offices in 13 countries located in Europe and North America.
How will we train you?
The DIGITALL Academy MS BizApps is based on Power Platform and Dynamics CE Certifications. Self-Learning with Training Material (Text / Video / Labs) and a Training Project, where you get hands on knowledge of the Platform, Agile Project Methodology, Requirements Engineering and the platform SDK as well as our internal Tools.
You will learn
- Customizing and Configuration of the MS PowerPlatform / Dynamics 365 CE
- Developing Plugin and Scripts to extend Business Logic in C#, TypeScript
- Develop PowerShell scripts to Automate Tasks for you daily work on your Local machine and in Azure
- Using GIT / AzureDevOps to organize the Project and your Work
- Writing and Working with Epics, UserStories and Tasks in an agile Project environment
With this Academy approach we train you (and 3-5 other Trainees) in the first 3 Months beginning on day one after your start with us. After the first 1.5 / 2 Months you will transition into one of your projects based on your skills, knowledge and experience.
After your training, you start you will start your job on a project.
Day to Day Business
You will primarily work in one of our Project teams which implement Dynamics 365 for Sales / Service or Marketing. The primary platform you will Develop and Customize for is the Microsoft Power Platform. We work in Agile Project Teams where you will participate in the Dailies to talk about your progress / questions regarding your tasks and general updates. During the day, you will implement User Stories and use Low-Code components of the Power Platform, C# / JS for Backend and Client scripting which need more complex logic and other Services provided by Azure.
But don’t worry, we all know that experts don’t grow on trees. We will support you on your training to become one of our experts for Dynamics and the Power Platform. You will start in our Academy where we will train you all you need to know to be part of your first Project.
What we are looking for
We are looking for Young Talents / Junior Position with a Technical background in IT / Software Development, this could be someone who:
- just finished Studies in Computer Science and is looking for a job as IT-Consultant
- wants to change his career and have experience in Software Development or similar technical areas
- wants to change his/her field of expertise.
- Basic Knowledge in Programming Language like C# / Java
- Basic knowledge of Web development in HTML5
- Basic knowledge of Webservices (eg. REST / OData, SOAP)
- Basic knowledge in design of Relational Databases
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to express ideas and concerns clearly, concisely, and logically.
- Ability to take ownership, responsibility, and initiative
- Motivation for continuous self-learning and developing your Technical and Functional skills
- Prefers to work on projects in Teams but still able to work independently on defined Tasks.